_-={Till Death Do I Impart}=-_ _-={Till Death Do I Impart}=-_

Nothing new

You've already done this one. Remember the Corrupted Matrimony? It's way better and darker than this one. But still this one has it's charms in being the more battle-oriented Matrimony in compare to the much more darker and slow (yet it also sounds very battle-like to me)

The Elven Lore [WIP] The Elven Lore [WIP]

It has some promise

The melody starts rather orkish than elvish. Try to add some chimes in it so that it's more like magical. Elves are magical after all. That woodwind instrument (flute I suppose) fits perfectly. You just have to find something better than soundfonts (as I hear you use exactly soundfont which sounds too flat). Anyway. I won't vote yet as I expect you to alter your song for the best of it when I could vote for a full score.

Best regards.

Elements Of Sublimity Elements Of Sublimity

Awesome! (as always)

You are the man! Defenitely this is one of the best rock instrumentals ever heard. Yeah! Actually I like the piano most. I think it's esential for the musical piece (either it's some sort of electrical synth or just plain piano).
The only thing you should think about is if you can sing such energetic pieces and becoming total favorite. (just thought about it right now)

MilkMan-Dan responds:

There is plain piano in there yes.... and thank you... I'm glad you think I'm "The Man"... on fridays I like to be "The Woman"... but it's a secret. so don't tell anyone.

Man it's getting late... I really shouldn't be writing replies with so little oxygen flowing to my brain.

Thanks for the review though. I'll work on my energetic singing... in the shower....

Hows that for a mental image?

MMD